Saturday 29 August 2020

BEAUTY 🗯️

I love people who have a sense of individuality, expression and anything awkward and imperfect, because that's natural and real in us.
Show yourself and do not pretend otherwise. I think it's beautiful the way you sparkle when you talk about the things you love no matter how silly the topic might be. And I love it when people discriminate, when they open up and dare to be completely honest, and laugh at the smallest silly things, cry on little things etc. You are the perfect person when you are yourself.
I'm here appreciating each and every moment. All I can do is look around, look into eyes, seeing smiling appearance on faces, feeling the emotional moments, celebrating happiness as well as sadness. And in that moment there is warm, familiar energy that you do not want to say goodbye to. I'm grateful for everything I have, for that beautiful moments, the moments that can be the last you never know.
Beauty is the way you hold yourself, it's how you treat people. The way you love, the self acceptance. Beauty Is Your Soul.

Thank You 
Tersina Maria Toppo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kurukh kheri 📜

In the forest’s heart, where secret echoes,   Lives the tale of the Orangs, beneath the cosmos.   With Kurukh tongues, they speak to the lan...