Thursday 18 June 2020

NEPOTISM + POVERTY

[Nepotisn Definition :- Using your power or influence to give unfair advantages to your family, specially by giving them job]

A Doctor wants their child to be a doctor, An Engineer want their child to be an engineer, A Politician wants their child to be a politician, and so on. And rich parents pays lakhs and crore of money to fulfill their dreams. And what about those who barely gets one time supper to stay alife? What about their dreams?
But a labour never wants their child to be a labour. They want to come up of the Poverty. They want their children to be educated and live a successful life without any barriers. But unfortunately their dreams are barley fulfilled due to poverty. 
Are poor people not HUMANS? Don't they have the right to fulfill their DREAMS? 

Rich are becoming Richer And Poor are becoming Poorer. All the scholarships are taken away by the people who already has a lively living. So many opportunities are snatched away from the weak people. And here we are with a zip on our mouth and blind folds on our eyes. We see everything happening in front of our eyes yet are forced to become blind and shut our mouth. 
Humans says that "MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS" But I say that "MONEY IS EVERYTHING". If you have money you can fulfill your dreams and if you don't have money then say "GOOD BYE TO DREAMS ". Lucky are those who work hard to achieve their goal. 


NEPOTISM starts from our home. Specially from the Richer. It is we human who started the race and before reaching the final destination we are trapped somewhere in the middle of NOWHERE. 
I don't want to talk about any other country, I will just talk about my Country "INDIA". I am brought up in a family where I am taught about equality. I'm from a well to do family, and i am really thankful to God. My Parents have taught me and my brother to give equal respect to the poorest as well as to the richest. While chatting with some Social Media Friends, many people often ask me that how I'm so comfortable while chatting with them with zero attitude. And I answer them that I am not talking to any poor or rich person. I'm talking to a HUMAN.

Thank You 
Tersina Maria Toppo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kurukh kheri 📜

In the forest’s heart, where secret echoes,   Lives the tale of the Orangs, beneath the cosmos.   With Kurukh tongues, they speak to the lan...